**Pics have been used for representation purposes only
It’s the month of love and with Valentine’s Day round the corner, what better way than to take your lover to the top-notch places and feast on the offerings in the city. We did review the package Dineout has in comparison to the others in the market and we loved the discounts they are giving out.
Some of the prime savings you get are surely worth trying out Dineout. The TOP 7 features which we liked the most are:
- Sign up and get Rs. 500.
- Refer and get Rs. 200.
- Get an extra 5% when you add money.
- Pay your bill through Dineout Pay and get 20% cashback upto Rs. 300.
- Buy deals and get 20% Dineout cashback.
- Use your HDFC Debit/Credit card to buy deals and get additional 50% cashback — upto Rs. 75 per transaction and Rs. 150 throughout the month of February — on the booking fees.
- Get Gourmet Passport membership at half the price. Flat 50% off on GP throughout GIRF.
To validate their offer, here’s an example which makes you understand better.
Firstly, sign up for on the Dineout app and get Rs. 500 in your wallet. Now you refer a friend and get Rs. 200 more. Go on and add, let’s say, Rs. 2000 in the wallet, you get 5% more of that amount. So now you have Rs. 2800 in your wallet (500+200+2100). So now, after spending Rs. 2000, you have earned Rs. 800 extra.
Second step – buy two 50% off total bill deals of, for instance, Rs. 50 and use your HDFC Debit/Credit card to pay for that to get 50% cashback upto Rs. 75 on the booking fee. Wait, there are more savings to come.
Next, you pay the total bill through Dineout Pay and you’ll get another 20% cashback of upto Rs. 300 on that.
Go ahead, grab the DINEOUT deal and make your Valentine month memorable!